Re: Loading and operate multiples files

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Loading and operate multiples files
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:45:26 -0400

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:24 PM Priscilla <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!

I have been working on a project involving the Picoscope signal
(oscilloscope).
I've made the code below to load the 32 files generated by the Picoscope and
cut those signals in a specific range (1500 - 5000), and it's working.

But now, I need to do some mathematical operations using these files, like
calculate the RMS and the area below the graph of the accumulated
amplitudes. So I made this code:

--------
clear
pkg load signal

for i = 1:32
    str= strcat(sprintf("pcb 0_%02d.mat", i));
          load(str)

#Cut the signal
Aa = A(1500:5000);
#Aa=Aa-mean(Aa);
step=200;
plot (Aa)
hold on

#Convert to RMS
 Ac=0;
  i=1;

for index=1:step:(5000-step)
  Ab(i)=rms(Aa(index:index+step))-mean(Aa(index:index+step));

 #Accumulate the amplitudes
 Ac(i+1)=Ac(i)+Ab(i);
  i=i+1
  end
end
--------

But it is not working...I don't know what is wrong...

Thank you for your help!

First  ---> slowdown  don't post it 3 times!

rms fill work on the full vector at once, not index by index.

--
DASCertificate for 206392