Re: General Perceptions of a Student Using Octave

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: General Perceptions of a Student Using Octave
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 09:07:13 -0400

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 8:42 AM Pawan Chaurasiya <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear respected Developers,
First of all, I whole-heartedly thank you all people at Octave for your selfless effort and enthusiasm,in making technology accessible for all, especially underprivileged who wouldn't have been without Octave.
I am using Octave from last five months and I always get a question: At what maximum price people will buy the "Octave", if it gets paid? Do you also ask same question from yourself?
I would be delighted if I get a reply.

--
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pawan Chaurasiya
Student | Technische Hochschule Deggendorf, Germany
E: address@hidden | M: +49(0)1512 444 2303
Website: https://www.th-deg.de/

I just  got paid by you!!!
I work on Octave for free, so that people can use it for free. My reward is when people like you enjoy Octave.
I am 72 years old, and I wounder how much my life would be different if I had Octave when I was 12 years old. I used a slide
rule,  then when the first calculators came out I bought one, and when TI come out with a programmable one I bought it, and have been using calculators up till I got Octave.

Enjoy Octave and tell your friends!

--
DASCertificate for 206392