How to read txt file and output to display

From: sb
Subject: How to read txt file and output to display
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:30:38 -0500 (CDT)

I have a txt file which includes a help text for a program that I am trying
to write.
I want to display its contents to the display (i.e. read from txt file and
flush its content to the display) when selected from a menu.
I couldn't find the exact command to do this (if any)?
Most of the commands refer to reading data with delimiters. I want to read
from a simple txt file which includes text (any length and any number of
lines).
Is this possible?