Skript takes in matlab 6s in Octave never ends

From: Martin Marmsoler
Subject: Skript takes in matlab 6s in Octave never ends
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 18:13:39 +0100

Hello,

I have a script which I wrote in Matlab and tested it in Octave to, but there I saw that the program takes in Octave much longer than in Matlab R2018a. I have some matrix multiplications in some classes and a few loops but don't understand from where the duration difference come.

Here is the skript. If you change fA in line 37 in main.m to a lower value it is a little bit faster because not so many values were used.
In this configuration Matlab needs about 6s to plot the results. Octave is no more able to execute the script (after a few minutes I stoped the simulation).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlj2jftssykuirx/KalmanFilterAttitudeEstimation.zip?dl=0

Do anybody knows from where these differences come?

Best regards,

Martin