Re: message "error" 'n' undefine near ...

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: message "error" 'n' undefine near ...
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:14:27 +0100

Keep the mailing list in CC. Maybe other people will be better at explaining what you are doing wrong.

As for my part: I won't do your homework.

Just a hint: You might want to look at the function "prod". And maybe also read what persistent variables are.

An advice for the future: At least try to read what people are answering. To be honest, it is frustrating that you are asking the same questions again and again.

Markus