Re: problem failure file

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: problem failure file
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:39:00 +0100

>Here is that file with a problem I do not understand.
>
># dfac.m 21/2/2019  double factorial
>function r=dfac(n)
>f=1;
>if (n=0)
>  r=1;
>elseif (mod(n,2)=0)
>    for i=n:-2:2,f=f*i;,endfor
>else
>for i=1:2:n,f=f*i;,endfor
>  endif
> r=f;
>endfunction

You should tell us what is the problem and what you do not understand.

If you run it and get an unexpected result or an error, you should copy
and paste what you see on the command window (text, no image) and tell
us what you expected instead.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107