Re: Space in windows' user path

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Space in windows' user path
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 19:40:11 -0500

(2) if the problem is truly that there are spaces in the TMP and/or TEMP environment variables, a very quick & dirty workaround would be to create a batch file in the same folder as octave.vbs, I named mine 'pathfix.bat'.  file contents are:

<snip>

I forgot the most important part... you have to call the pathfix.bat file as:

pathfix.bat .

the . at the end tells it to use the local path as a parameter for the batch file.