Re: Knight's tour

From: SimonAllen
Subject: Re: Knight's tour
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:35:51 -0600 (CST)

What am I doing wrong?

I have taken the amended file with the added function of function
q=SpiralNumbering(x,y) and popped it into the editor.   When it wanted to
save it I gave it 'knightstournew'. I have then gone to Run and the Command
Window gives me

error: 'SpiralNumbering' undefined near line 52 column 25
error: called from
    knightstournew>@<anonymous> at line 52 column 25
    knightstournew at line 78 column 19

It is as if it does not see the new function at all.     I have also watched
a few beginners tutorials on Octave on Youtube just to make sure I am not
missing something obvious.

I see I can type 'knightstournew' in the Command Window but it give the same
result.

For the life of me, I cannot see where I am straying.