Re: select equal element between matrices

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: select equal element between matrices
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 22:38:13 +0100

>a=[3 2 5 5 6 6 2 3]
>b=[0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0]
>c=["a","b","a","a","b","c","a","a"]
>
>I want combine each index with the others
>
>ans:
>3 0 a
>2 1 b
>5 0 a
>5 0 a
>6 1 b
>6 1 c
>2 0 a
>3 0 b
>
>I consider only the same pairs (3 0 a   and 5 0 a)
>
>returns the number index of equal pairs
>ans:[1 4]
>
>it's possibile to do this avoit loop? thank

I see that you have not received any answer.  I think this is because
your question is not clear.  At least, I have not understood it.

Can you try to clarify what is your purpose?

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107