Knight's tour

From: SimonAllen
Subject: Knight's tour
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 11:48:53 -0600 (CST)

I am very new to Matlab and I am using Octave.  I am trying to get the Matlab
code that is is at https://oeis.org/A316667 to run.  It follows on from a
Numberphle video on Knight's tour.  I have already discovered that Matlab
paths do not like upper case or spaces in paths and filenames and I have
fixed that but in line 52 of the code there is this command

      xy2num = @(x,y) SpiralNumbering(x,y);

It is not referenced anywhere else.

Octave gives this error

error: 'spiralnumbering' undefined near line 52 column 25
error: called from
    knightstour>@<anonymous> at line 52 column 25
    knightstour at line 78 column 19

I am at the moment baffled.  Can anyone throw any light on this?