Re: standalone application (octave to c++): define anonymous function fo

From: ola
Subject: Re: standalone application (octave to c++): define anonymous function for nonlin_curvefit()
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 05:39:15 -0600 (CST)

Yes, it does. Thank you Marcus. :)

So, I have the anonymous function in the nonlin_curvefit() and the code is
compilable, but the execution returns an error:
/error: f(0.1,_): subscripts must be either integers 1 to (2^63)-1 or
logicals/

I've checked that directly in the graphical octave interface all parameters
and matrices defined the same as in my code works well. The sizes of
matrices are also good. Does this problem depend on the difference in
indexing between octave and c++?
All solution which I found in the internet doesn't fit to my case.
Do you know how to fix that? How to pass the correct indexing?

Here is the code:  test_curve_fit.cc
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373160/test_curve_fit.cc>

-----
ola