Re: Octave doesn't lauch in Windows 10

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave doesn't lauch in Windows 10
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:45:16 -0500

I've also been running Octave on Windows 10 with no issues. That said, I'm currently running Version 1709. What version are you using? (you can run 'winver' from the start menu to get the info)

A release candidate was recently made available for the soon-to-be-released next version of octave. While this version may still have a few other bugs, I'd be curious if you have the same problems with Octave 5.0.90 at http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/octave/