Problem on programming

From: DURY Bastien
Subject: Problem on programming
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:08:22 +0000

Hello,
I am doing some program for a company and I need help but I can not find anything on the help.
I am using a xlswrite function in my program to export a matrix in excel but it always tells me "error: 'r_extnd' undefined" when I want to run it.
Do you know what should I do ?
I am using this script : xlswrite('Measures.xslm', Results);
Results is a 8x3 matrix and I want to create 'Measures.xslm' that allow me to transfert the data in another excel table.

Thank you for your help

Best regards

Bastien