Re: transferring an equation from maxima to octave

From: W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof.
Subject: Re: transferring an equation from maxima to octave
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 14:57:53 +0000

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019, insafba wrote:

> I want to do it myself, I just need a little bit of help

I don't really understand what your problem is. It seems that the
first step is to convert your equation to Octave format as described
earlier (using *, ^, etc.). Presumable the second step is then to
explore the data-fitting functionality available in Octave. Have you
looked at https://octave.sourceforge.io/optim/overview.html, for
example? Is that what you want to do?

- Robert