Re: error: feval: function 'pkg.m' not found

From: ola
Subject: Re: error: feval: function 'pkg.m' not found
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:15:45 -0600 (CST)

Thank you, Mike, for your help :)

So, I have updated the octave to version 4.4. and installed forge packages.
Command 'pkg list' returns correct list of packages. Your second example
code is compilable, but it returns an error during execution:
/error while loading shared libraries: liboctinterp.so.5: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory/

I checked that I have this file on the path:
/usr/share/octave/octave-4.4.0/libinterp/.libs/liboctinterp.so.5
To be sure, I also added this path directly by 'addpath("...")'

I compiled the code using:
/NAME=`basename $1 .cc`
mkoctfile --link-stand-alone $NAME.cc -o $NAME/

Is it a standard problem with this octave-4.4.0 version or am I doing
something wrong?

-----
ola