Re: Writing to a Google Sheet

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Writing to a Google Sheet
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 06:08:30 -0600 (CST)

gciriani wrote
> I need to write the output of some calculation in a Google Sheet. I
> haven't
> found anything in Octave, and found  matlab2sheets
> <https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/59359-matlab-to-google-sheets-matlab2sheets>
>
> in the Matlab help forum. I believe the  code is described here
> <https://github.com/abogaard/matlab2gsheets/blob/master/mat2sheets.m>
> . I
> would like to know if anybody using Octave has successfully used this
> code,
> if there is something similar just for Octave, and where the RunOnce()
> function described in the links above can be found.

I haven't run this, but it looks interesting to get something similar into
the io package. AFAICT there's nothing similar in Octave or Octave-Forge.

The RunOnce() function doesn't exist in Matlab (just checked with 2019a
perelease) so you need to find that yourself, maybe somewhere else in
MatlanCentral ?

Philip