Re: RE: scanForArduinos (Vicent)

From: Vicent
Subject: Re: RE: scanForArduinos (Vicent)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 05:39:31 -0600 (CST)

John Donoghue-3 wrote
> That error suggests that the instrument-control package is not installed
> - or somehow not loaded it is is.
>
> Do you have instrument-control and the arduino package both listed when
> running from octave:
>

>  > pkg list
>

> After running the load for arduino
>
>  > pkg load arduino
>
> If you rerun the 'pkg list' command, the arduino and instrument control
> packages should show a '*' next to them to show that they were loaded.

I had the instrument-control package installed  and loaded because I could
see the '*' next to the arduino and instrument-control packages, but
probably I had any problem in the installation because I've reinstalled the
instrument-control package again and now everything is working corretly.
scanForArduinos is working , the program to control the servos too.
Thank you very much!!