Re: How to execute exe files and store returned values?

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: How to execute exe files and store returned values?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 14:30:19 +0100

Am 24.11.18 um 12:33 schrieb r1f1:
I'm have a program write in c++ and as it says in the title I want to call
this program from octave and store the values that I pass. I'm newbie with
octave and doing a general search I found the command: system and some
others in gnu documentaion 36.5 Controlling Subprocesses, but they didn't
works for me or I don't understand how they works.

Why didn't they work as you've expected them to do?
You should start describing what parameter your "program" wants and how it replies and what you've tried so far and why the result didn't met your expectations.

-- Andy