Re: error: Value on right hand side of assignment is undefined

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: error: Value on right hand side of assignment is undefined
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 10:12:20 -0500

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 9:44 AM <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Guys

Please refer to the below code. This is simplified case of what I am using, just to demonstrate my issue.

Once complied, the functions are available to be used in the command window.

"Function B" however does not work, as it gives the error "error: Value on right hand side of assignment is undefined"

Can someone please assist? I do not understand why the error is occurring.

What I see is that you have a function called B and a variable called B
This is not good!
give them different names and start again and it should work.

Kind regards
Mishal Mohanlal
Structural Engineer

Weir Minerals Africa (Pty) Ltd
31 Isando Road
Isando
Johannesburg

South Africa

T + 27 (0)11 929 2908
M + 27 (0)76 680 6954
F + 27 (0)86 632 7611
address@hidden
weirminerals.com

global.weir
Twitter | Linkedin | Facebook
WeirLogo

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this message after notifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of this email is forbidden and may be actionable.
Attachments are opened at your own risk and you are advised to scan incoming email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee that any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus contamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.

--
DASCertificate for 206392

GIF image