Annotation crashes octave

From: Tom Radigan
Subject: Annotation crashes octave
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 17:43:41 -0500

Hi,

I have Octave 4.4.1 installed on a windows 7 64 bit computer.  I have the control package loaded.  I have a plot that works fine but as soon as I add the annotation command and run the script Octave crashes.  Once the annotation command is commented out the script runs fine and the plot works fine.

%section of code with issue

x6_1=[-.0045 .0006]

y6_1=[0.5 0.5]

annotation('doublearrow',x6_1,y6_1)

I’ve tried ‘line’ and ‘arrow’ and they also crash.  I want the arrow to start outside the axis so I set the xbegin location to -.0045.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tom