Re: hdf5 hdf5oct

From: Michael Martins
Subject: Re: hdf5 hdf5oct
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 12:55:16 +0100

Am 15.11.18 um 12:08 schrieb jb:
Yes that's the one, it has been available there on github for a few years and
people have evidently been using it. I'm not aware of any similar package on
octave forge. I'm not even assuming hdf5oct will definitely work, because it
hasn't been updated in a while. But I'n not able to get to the point of
finding out, because it seems to be octave that is creating the error in my
case.
I am using this package for some time and it is working for me. At least the function I am using. It would be very nice, if this package could be added some how to octave forge, as in my opinion this is a very important package, hdf5 is a very popular data format. Unfortunately, many hdf5 files are much too large to read it just by the "load -hdf5" command.

--
|\  /| PD Dr. Michael Martins, Universitaet Hamburg