Re: Problem while installing parallel package in RHEL 7.6

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Problem while installing parallel package in RHEL 7.6
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 22:46:37 -0600

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 10:22 PM Andy03 <address@hidden> wrote:
I have installed the gnutls utils package and the -devel package also. But
still TLS is not enabled for cluster operations and the error still remains
the same.

The versions of gnutls install in my RHEL 7.6 are

gnutls-3.3.29-8.e17.x86_64
gnutls-c++-3.3.29-8.e17.x86_64
gnutls-utils-3.3.29-8.e17.x86_64
gnutls-dane-3.3.29-8.e17.x86_64
gnutls-devel-3.3.29-8.e17.x86_64

Can i know which version of gnutls must be installed to enable TLS ??

In Fedora distribution Redhat enabled SRP at around 3.5.12
In Fedora 29 (current) it is 3.6.4.

You can try recompiling src.rpm on RHEL system...
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=286

Dmitri.