Re: Connecting to PYTHON (symbolic package)

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: Connecting to PYTHON (symbolic package)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:38:16 -0800

On 2018-11-06 6:00 a.m., address@hidden wrote:
I have tried different ways to connect the symbolic package to python (windows 10, 64 bit).

I installed Anaconda, tried to setenv as described in github <https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/wiki/Development-Guide>.

Would be happy to guidance to connect (hope it is the correct terminology) octave to python.

Hi,

The easiest way on Windows is probably to use the "bundle" package as
documented here:

https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/wiki/Notes-on-Windows-installation

But if you do make it work with Anaconda, *please* update [1]
with precise step-by-step instructions. I have no easy way to test these things so any documentation would be a helpful contribution!

[1] https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/wiki/Notes-on-Windows-installation#installing-python-and-sympy-with-anaconda

best,
Colin