Re: dropbox

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: dropbox
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:36:05 -0400

Tarmo:
 You have been told to start a new email when you have a new question.
This question has nothing to do with dropbox.

I don't think you will get an answer ( at least not from me!)

When you have a question, then start a new email with the proper title.
Also include some code to reproduce the results you are seeing.
Also tell us what operating system you are using.
Also tell us what version of octave you are using.
Etc.