Re: dropbox

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: dropbox
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:18:24 +0200

Am 16.10.2018 um 20:45 schrieb Tarmo Tapio:
Hi

Is it so that every time I'm using octave I have to load packages I will need? Then I have to know where funktion I need is? It should be better
that all packages would be inside octave.

BR Tarmo

packages are specific add on to core Octave.
Most of the time you need none and seldom you need
few of them.

Some change the way octave behave so they can not be
put inside Octave at all.

Regards
Marco

---