Re: Chi2 test

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Chi2 test
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 12:45:08 -0400

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 12:21 PM Javier Garcia Falaguera <address@hidden> wrote:
Good afternoon,

I'm trying to perform a chi2 test in octave, but I cannot find any sentence or function to perform.
My Octave version is the 4.4.0.

I have tried also to install the package but I have the following error

error: the following dependencies were unsatisfied:
   statistics needs io >= 1.0.18

I do not know how to continue.

Many thanks or the help.

KR

JGF

Hi Javier,

That error message is telling you that you need to install(and load) the io package (version 1.0.18).  If you can access the octave forge repository, you can do:
>>pkg install -forge io
>>pkg load io

and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps,