Re: IO package installation problem

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Re: IO package installation problem
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 19:36:13 -0400

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, 7:01 PM Hamed Shakouri <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Nir,
Thank you for the information.
I try:
>> pkg install io-2.4.11.tar.gz
This message then appears:
warning: (Automatic loading of spreadsheet I/O Java classlibs failed)
For information about changes from previous versions of the io package, run 'news io'.
So, the package is not installed yet!
How this can be solved?
I have already installed Java 8 (64Bits), as you see in the attached PrtSc:
image.png