warning: suggest parenthesis around assignment used as truth value near

From: shivax
Subject: warning: suggest parenthesis around assignment used as truth value near line 119,
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 08:46:43 -0500 (CDT)

hi

the error is in the row:

[d,e,f,g,h,dat,dailyprofit,cc,gapp,ttrange,Ntradess]=TitanAccordaLunghezze(i,countSis,minColon,maxColon,poo,d,e,f,g,h,NomeSystem,dat,dailyprofit,cc,gapp,ttrange,Ntradess);

i see other post in this forum about it but i don't understand

The problem is in the assignment but I use square brackets

how can I remove the warning correctly using the brackets?