Re: actx reading from IBA's .dat file

From: tomkut
Subject: Re: actx reading from IBA's .dat file
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 05:04:04 -0500 (CDT)

Przemek Klosowski-7 wrote
> ...but since
> there doesn't seem to be any source or documentation available from IBA,
> it may be difficult.
>
> I would contact IBA and ask them for a recommendation---maybe they
> provide some specs or sample source code that you could use.
>
> ...so if they don't use some fancy compression or data structuring, it may
> end up being simple.

all documentation I have on the specific method is that it returns float and
variant. IBA is secretive (read protective) about their products. Perhaps
they don't have patents.

Their .dat files do compress data.

I thought, if the code works in matlab, perhaps there is a way to make it
work in octave.