Re: support for offscreen rendering with OSMesa was unavailable

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: support for offscreen rendering with OSMesa was unavailable
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 10:12:13 +0200

Ok, I'm filing a bug report in favour of adding an error message when
trying to print offscreen with fltk.

The message you see is perfectly clear to me: the Octave binary you are using does not support OSMesa features. What would you expect?
Note also that the maintenance of both FLTK and Qt toolkits is not always easy and FLTK may be completely removed from future versions of Octave (and probably maintained in an Octave Forge package).

Pantxo