Re: how insert char in Cell Array

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: how insert char in Cell Array
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 08:58:25 -0700

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 13:32:33 -0500, LucaLuca wrote:
> hi mike,
>
> i want to insert some scalar,string in cell array
>
> after I need to convert it in Matrix
>

> Example:
>

> rows 1: 4,"bla bla",6,7,"tic tic"
>
> rows 2: 6,"jka ", 8, 3, "bhi "
>
> it's an example..
>
> I need to put rows1 and rows2 in a cell array
>
> how can I insert them in the cell array?
>

> I do not know what is the best method to insert it
> (after I have to use cell2mat)

Sorry, I have no idea what you are asking for help with.

It looks like you want to have a cell array that looks like

    A = {
          4, "bla bla", 6, 7, "tic tic";
          6, "jka ", 8, 3, "bhi ";
        };

But it's not at all clear what your starting point is, or how this
relates to your previous question about using cell2mat.

Cheers,

--
mike