Re: operator +: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 10x10, op2 is 10x9)

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: operator +: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 10x10, op2 is 10x9)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:53:08 -0700

On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 13:09:45 -0400, Doug Stewart wrote:
> I modified the end of your file to:
>
>  n_cycle
>  if (n_cycle ==1)
>     Acl=sys.A + sys.B*ones(16,9);
>  else
>      Acl=sys.A + sys.B*ones(16,10);
>   endif
>
> now it runs 15 times.
> What this shows is that the first tome through you have a 9x9
> and after that you have 10x10  sys.A

Yes, that is one obvious workaround. I thought you were interested in
investigating why that is.

I think Beginner1 is attempting to claim that sys.A should always be
10×10, and sys.B should always be 10×16, and that there is a bug in here
somewhere. I don't yet know whether that is true.

That's why I asked for a bug report, we need a concise explanation of
what is passed in, what is returned, and how that differs from what is
expected.

--
mike