Unable to install Tisean

From: Sai Sravanthi
Subject: Unable to install Tisean
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 05:53:26 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to install Tisean to conduct PCA on my dataset.
I am unable to instal tisean in Octave. Iam getting the following error.
Please help.

>> pkg install tisean-0.2.3.tar.gz
configure: error: in `/tmp/oct-P4jiNI/tisean-0.2.3/src':
configure: error: cannot run C++ compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.
See `config.log' for more details
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether we are cross compiling...
pkg: error running the configure script for tisean.
error: called from
    configure_make at line 78 column 9
    install at line 184 column 7
    pkg at line 437 column 9