Re: Intall package 1.4.0 fails

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Intall package 1.4.0 fails
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 07:23:52 -0500

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018, 15:07 PhilipNienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:
Pablo Fernandez wrote
> El vie., 13 jul. 2018 18:21, &lt;

Michel is plagued by the somewhat pedantic habit of Windows to hide file
extensions by default.

And as a regular Windows user this is still one of  the default windows settings that boggles my mind. Still the first thing I change in anyone's Windows Explorer settings.  A known security vector since the Anna Kournikova virus fooled everyone into opening something like Anna.jpg.exe thinking it was just Anna.jpg.

Pablo:  please follow the instructions appropriate to your version of windows at the link below:
https://www.granneman.com/tech/windows/showextensions