Re: Problems uninstalling GUI OCTAVE 1.7.0.0

From: husmmar
Subject: Re: Problems uninstalling GUI OCTAVE 1.7.0.0
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 02:05:36 -0700 (MST)

Just found the solution.
I had to download the file psvince.dll from
https://github.com/XhmikosR/psvince/releases and place it in the
installation folder of GUIOctave (in my case at  c:\Program Files
(x86)\GUIOctave\).
Then just started the unis000.exe located at same folder.

Hope this helps someone facing the same problem.

husmmar wrote