Re: How to create automatically the variable name

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: How to create automatically the variable name
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 19:39:43 +0200

Am 24.06.2018 um 09:50 schrieb Leloup:
> Hello,
>     I should like creating automatically the variable name. I tried :
>  >>for K = 1:3,name = ["A",num2str(K)],endfor

You've got many solutions so far but I think you shouldn't do it in the
first place.

You really should work with vectors, matrices or cell arrays instead.

This question comes up on stackoverflow every two weeks but there is no
sane reason to create variables dynamically with a index.

Just my two cents, Andy