Problems in using "ode45" to replace Matalb's "ode113"

From: rimolar
Subject: Problems in using "ode45" to replace Matalb's "ode113"
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 04:59:45 -0700 (MST)

I have found a Matlab script which solve for the motion of planets in our
solar system. It use the ODE113 function to solve the ODE systems.

(http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/paul.connolly/teaching/practicals/solar_system.html)

I have tried running it in Octave and have to replace the "ode113" function
in line 184 of
solve_solar_system.m with "ode45".

[t,y]=ode113(@solar01,tsol.*365.25.*24.*3600,YINIT,options);

But the following error was displayed:

starting_stepsize: operator /: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 1x1, op2 is
1x60)
    starting_stepsize at line 72 column 8
    ode45 at line 192 column 25
    solve_solar_system at line 185 column 5
    run_solar_system at line 71 column 24

Are something missing in the command "ode45" arguments to make it work?