Package Octave

From: Younis, Mohammed
Subject: Package Octave
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 14:46:43 +0000

Hi,

We are looking to deploy Octave to around 6o of our users.

We currently using SCCM and would like to know if you have any instructions that may help us in packaging and deploying Octave.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Mohammed Younis | IT Infrastructure Analyst

for Marks & Clerk

T +44 (0)121 634 2453 | F +44 (0)121 606 4766

address@hidden  | Alpha Tower, Suffolk Street, Queensway, Birmingham, B1 1TT

www.marks-clerk.com | LinkedIn | Twitter

This message is sent on behalf of Marks & Clerk LLP, a limited liability partnership in England and Wales with registered number OC343273 and regulated by the Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg). The message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only: if you receive it in error please e-mail back the sender and permanently delete the original message and any copies.

Warning – If your e-mail contains important instructions, unless we have any specific arrangements with you regarding e-mail address(es) to use, please ensure that you Cc the office mailbox as well as the individual attorney and that we acknowledge receipt of those instructions. This will help ensure your instructions are processed promptly and reduces the risk of our e-mail filtering software eliminating legitimate e-mails unnoticed. E-mail addresses for each office’s mailbox may be found on our website, www.marks-clerk.com/home/our-offices.aspx.

“Marks & Clerk” is a trading name of Marks & Clerk LLP and other entities. A list of members’ names is open to inspection at our registered office, 90 Long Acre, London WC2E 9RA.

This e-mail message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast. In accordance with our IT policy, incoming e-mails larger than 30mb in size may be subject to a delay in processing.