Re: Print with gnuplot

From: Mattia Piron
Subject: Re: Print with gnuplot
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 23:50:53 +0200

I use in windows, at work, octave 4.4, I try with - dpdflatexstandalone instead of - dpdf, and in Windows work perfectly. Then, I try again at home with my pc, octave 4.0.3 running on debian stretch, the same code, but it didn't work. The graph is not complete and with wrong proportions, and paperposition work in wrong mode, with the first digit that move vertically instead of horizontally. Why in Windows works, but in debian not?

Thank you