Re: Octave date and time services

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave date and time services
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 06:04:54 -0400

On Fri, May 11, 2018, 05:57 Ian McCallion <address@hidden> wrote:

I would be happy to cooperate in improving this small backwater of Octave.

Cheers...
Ian

Thanks for the highly detailed descriptions and offer of assistance. For such a list, I would recommend breaking them out into individual subjects (maybe some cqn be grouped) and filing individual bug reports on the octave bug tracker. Then each one can get addressed individually, even the documentation ones.

Bugs.octave.org