Re: Modifying counter within a loop

From: Fritz Sonnichsen
Subject: Re: Modifying counter within a loop
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 14:18:04 -0400

Yep-that is the way to do it.
Funny thing-I haven't thought about this type of thing in 43 years and got caught by it!

thanks!
Fritz

On 5/10/2018 2:16 PM, Brian Kaczynski wrote:
I would use a while loop in this case and increment the counter in the while loop. Then you can be sure what value the counter has when it finishes one iteration of the loop and your counter skipping code should work.

-Brian