Re: Root locus figure is bad plotted

From: Beginner1
Subject: Re: Root locus figure is bad plotted
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:26:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi Doug,

Thank you for the answer. However in that example I simplified a bit my code
and actually the NUM and DEN polynomials are generated via this command:
[NUM,DEN]=ss2tf(sys.a,sys.b,sys.c,sys.d);

Therefore, there are NUM and DEN functions whose representation is
calculated by Octave and Octave gives for example the negative [-15,-300]
representation instead of [15,300]. And this is an iterative process where
there are at least 100 NUM and DEN polynomial functions...

So is there another way to make the rlocus plot work properly?

Thank you