Re: Need instructions to build Octave on macOS

From: Maor Shutman
Subject: Re: Need instructions to build Octave on macOS
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 09:40:22 +0300

The problem is that I want to make changes and rebuild.

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 5:48 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
On Apr 13, 2018, at 10:09, Maor Shutman <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Ben,

After running the commands in the blog I get the source in :

/Users/maorshutman/Library/Caches/Homebrew/octave--hg/

When I run ./bootstrap and ./configure I get an error like before.

On the other hand the make-ceck.log file says that octave was build successfully.

Can you elaborate on what to do after the commands in the blog?

Thanks,

Maor