Calling Octave from C++

From: andrea.delbravo
Subject: Calling Octave from C++
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:04:19 -0700 (MST)

Hello to evrybody, I have e real big issue which jeopardize a 6 months work!!
I have a very big application in C++ related to air traffic control
simulation for testing Sense & avoid susyem for unmanned aircraft.
To define the trajectories of 2 Encounter AC I used an utility developed by
MIT (Lincoln Lab) written in MATLA that I execute in Octave from C++.
All wirked very fine until Octave 4.0.0. Now I updated to Octave 4.2.1 and
the SW crashes (Segmentation failt) inside the interpreter.
I try all the suggestion inside this forum and almost in all around the WEB.
I'm really desperate.
I minimize the code to try to find the solution, and I suppose the problem
is in the feval call
If I use id with an Octave function (like gcd) it works fine, while if I
substitute it with a very simple Octave code written by me that capture and
show the 2 parameters I passed to gcd, it crashes. It is like it didn't find
the script, but the OCTAVE_PATH env var is correctly set.
Any idea?
Thanks a lot
Andrea