Octave not working

From: Nenad Zivanovic
Subject: Octave not working
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 06:12:51 +0100

Greetings,
I bought a new laptop with Endless OS and GNU Octave package. When I tried to run it the system demanded an installation. After I performed the installation GNU Octave-test icon appeared on my desktop. The program is running when I double click the icon, but it doesn't perform even the basic calculations, does not return the result value after I type in for instance 2*3 and press Enter in Editor window. It also started reporting an error like this in the Command window:
libGL error: unable to load driver: radeonsi_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: unable to load driver: radeonsi_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
GNU Octave, version 4.3.0+

I am attaching eos-diagnostics file as well.
Thanks.
Nenad Zivanovic
Kragujevac, Serbia
+381640810167