Re: [bug #53296] [octave forge] (parallel) installation problem

From: Simon Ranjith
Subject: Re: [bug #53296] [octave forge] (parallel) installation problem
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:39:42 +0000

Hi there,
Can anyone please instruct me on how to install the current development source for the parallel package?

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/parallel/ci/default/tree/

Octave version : 4.3.0+
OS: Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3

Thank you so much.

Simon

On 6 March 2018 at 17:46, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
Follow-up Comment #1, bug #53296 (project octave):

The released version of the parallel package works with the released version
of Octave, but not with the development version of Octave.

However, I believe that these problems have been fixed in the current
development sources for the parallel package:

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/parallel/ci/default/tree/

If you need help installing that, then ask on the address@hidden mailing
list.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?53296>