Re: Simple Time Formatted Plot Problem

From: Ian McCallion
Subject: Re: Simple Time Formatted Plot Problem
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 06:55:02 +0530

Another way may be to let octave chose the axis ranges. Not at computer, but I think you need axis(-inf inf 0 10);

Cheers... Ian

On 3 Mar 2018 00:57, "Fritz Sonnichsen" <address@hidden> wrote:
Mike. That worked. Still curious why Marco's approach works for him but not on my machine. I am working on a win machine today-maybe something about the way it handles floating point etc.
   I will use your approach-it would be nice if the Octave team would incorporate this into their code at some point so it is less "patched together". I would expect plotting time series is pretty common and something a little more streamlined would be nice. I vaguely recall that Matlab was similarly afflicted.

Thanks again both of you for your help!
Fritz