help needed for installation of image acquisition toolbox

From: santhosh kumar
Subject: help needed for installation of image acquisition toolbox
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:20:33 -0500

Hi,

I am a student at NYIT, majoring computer science. I recently installed octave for my project work on computer vision and biometrics. I have been having tough time installing image acquisition toolbox even with all the help I got from online forms.

It seems that the toolbox is temporarily unavailable and any related pages are also temporarily unavailable. I was really looking forwards for this package and in I am in desperate situation. I would like to avoid Matlab as much as possible. Kindly help me in this regard.

 Thanking you,

Santosh Kumar
+1-862-452-3463
address@hidden