Re: Design and programming for Octave

From: Agnieszka Partyka z FormImpress
Subject: Re: Design and programming for Octave
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:11:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello Octave,
a few days ago I've sent message to you. Have you read some informations about our FormImpress Creative Agency?

By the way I would like to ask about your needs in the design and programming work.

Would you be able to chat on Skype on Mon or Tue?

Best regards,
Agnieszka Partyka
Business development manager
+ 48 514 139 185