Re: Possible bug?

From: mrodrig
Subject: Re: Possible bug?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:38:07 -0700 (MST)

Hello Doug,

Unfortunately I can not change the physical model. In fact, the plot of F
with the initial parameters seems to reasonably explain the problem.

I tried doing tests with simpler functions and it works. The function F is
the sum of four functions F1 + F2 + F3 + F4. I tried to make the adjustment
with one of the functions to other experimental data and it seems to be
fine. Perhaps the problem arises when incorporating many variables?

Any other suggestions?

Mauricio